Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Phantom pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in crystals without leaving a visible residue.
Still delivering the trustworthy performance and flexibility that has defined the success of Phantom termiticide-insecticide.
* The only liquid nonrepellent, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas.
* Will not disperse or chase away pests since they cannot detect it's presence.
* NOT A QUICK KNOCKDOWN PRODUCT! It will take a day for pests to die and they won't "run away" when sprayed but they will die!!
* Low to no odor and invisible residue makes it a great product for use in open areas.
* Pests are exposed to the active ingredient either by ingestion or contact.
* Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches.
Where to use: For indoor and exterior use as a crack and crevice or spot treatment only in the following areas to kill on direct spray contact the listed pests in the following areas: houses, apartments, meat, fish, poultry and egg processing and packaging plants, food/feed handling establishments (an area or place other than a private residence in which food is held, processed, prepared and/or served), and non- food/feed handling areas of food handling establishments (garbage rooms, lavatories, floor drains (to sewers), entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boil- er rooms, garages, mop closets and storage [after canning or bottling]), and commercial, institutional, warehousing establishments, and zoos. Apply as a spot and/or crack and crevice and/or void treatment where pests harbor, nest, trail, run, and/or breed or hide. Treat into voids or to surfaces beneath cabinets, furniture, spaces between equipment, expansion joints, surfaces behind sinks, floor drains (to sewers), lockers, and water pipes. Exterior treatments around the listed areas are limited to spot and/or crack and crevice treatments where pests enter around doors, windows, eaves, attic vents and holes in exterior walls where utilities enter.
Target Pests: Ants (Acrobat, Argentine, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid); Beetles (Asian Lady, Confused Flour, Darkling Larva (Yellow Mealworm), Saw-toothed Grain); Bark Scorpions; Bed Bugs, Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes; Cockroaches (American, Asian, Brown-Banded, German, Oriental, and Smokey Brown); Earwigs; House Crickets; House Flies; Paper Wasps*, Pillbugs; Spiders (Black Widow, Cellar); Silverfish; Stored Product Pests; and Termites Click this link to order some:
CLICK HERE TO GO BACK ONE PAGE